Please take your time to read this information carefully.
A few important things:
- Take note of your booking reference(s) which you will need for your government locator form prior to your arrival to the UK.
- Your kit(s) will be dispatched to you via Royal Mail Tracked 24 the same working day (Mon-Fri) if ordered before 1pm. Orders placed after this time are dispatched the next working day. You will be sent tracking information when it becomes available.
- Follow the instructions enclosed in the kit very carefully on how to collect and send your swab sample.
- Take note of the Royal Mail tracking number found on the prepaid label before you send your sample to the lab.
- Take note of your CS barcode number so we can check the status of your sample once it reaches the lab.
If you have not received your kits three working days after placing your order then please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this for you.
If you have tracked your sample to the lab and have not received your results within 24 hours of the lab receiving it, then please email: email@example.com
Do NOT contact the lab directly as they will be unable to help you.
We cannot be responsible for any losses or damages caused by delays to the postal system, couriers or lab partners.